Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Type Tees


Don't ask me how, but one night while researching comic book writing I clicked my way to Type Tees.

They sell those funny text T-shirts that were everywhere a couple years ago (you know you have one in the closet) and have another section that sells graphic tees.

What caught my attention was their submit a slogan section. You submit a T-shirt slogan and if it scores high enough you net a sweet $500. You can also vote on other people's submissions.

You can look at this as a writing exercise, at least that's what I told myself later, but I was really interested in snagging that 500 ducats. A warning though: this site is both addictive and frustrating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates